Skip to main content

Fading Away


Your enclosure 
right from my birth 
I merely a bud
You save me from 
surrounding dearth,
Within you I nutured myself, 
A sudden casteaway of yours 
rendered me into a new self,
You're still by my side, 
yet you let my efflorecence
 to be in the light,
you have been always 
a part of me, 
without you 
 I am incomplete 
with lost essence of 
life and glee
I am fading away,
With each wind's blow 
I sway.

Comments

  1. Such beautiful words you have woven together..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you find my words beautiful. Thanks Ranita ji :)

      Delete
  2. i read the title and the first thought that came to mind was I need to fade away...

    nice little poem simran

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem reminds me of my poem, "Come on idiot, you are for me" Touching poem little one!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Glad it brought some beautiful memories to you!
      Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful ... so deep and true :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touching and so deep as always...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Simran! This connects me with mother and child :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! you make me think with a different vision.
      Thanks dear :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Great to know it touched your heart. Thanks :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

I Want To Be ''FREE''

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is  shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...