This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...
Quite true. We're in such a hurry, and at most times, in the loudness of our life and life around us, that the simple things seem lost.
ReplyDeleteWell said, Dearo :)
DeleteYes, Simran,in the hum drum of daily life, we forget to enjoy the joys of daily life. Well written.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Usha ji :)
Deletevery true! well penned :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ankita :)
DeleteThe fast pace of life these days leaves us with no peace of mind. Nicely put in the poem :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Reema :)
DeleteI've learned over years of practice to stay in my own peaceful zone no matter what goes on around me. To me that is what gains us a place of solid ground.
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful thing, Sue! :)
DeleteHaste and chaos captured well here, Simran. Great job in this limited words! :)
ReplyDeleteThis made me happy. Glad you liked it. Thank you :)
DeleteWait! Don't I hear a flute piping in the distance? Can't you hear it too? ;)
ReplyDeleteBamboo Flute
I am glad you can hear it around :)
DeletePowerfully and poignant.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteI love this one! The truth :)
ReplyDelete