Skip to main content

#Will You Shave 4

Suryansh, who had been a great scholar of his time, an all rounder and down to earth being live next to my door.  I make good understanding with elders rather with people of my age group. Soon, we were good friends. We use to play, share experiences and debate on various issues that helped me to know the world beyond my books. As I said above, he’s an all rounder but at one point he lacked- How to impress ‘Her’.

Sim, please help me …please! Tomorrow is my date with her. We’ll meet after a longtime and would say everything what I feel for her but as always I need your help to make my final execution.  He gave a demo how he’ll be expressing his intense love for her in limited words. I corrected his words and style at a few places. 
All of sudden, I said something I wanted to say to him just after he told me everything.

‘’72% women think that clean shaven men smell good. They don’t like smelly unhygienic stubble’’ 
If you’d go like this on your date she won’t even like to sit with you. That off his mood! Being true to him I’d to say that knowing how much possessive he is for his beard and moustache. #WillYouShave?

Initially he denied my request but after my long explanations he agreed with his half heart. He has faith on me and my advice. 

Next day he came directly to me after his date. His broad smile was enough to say everything.
Congratulations Bhai!
You know what did she say? I look smarter than before.''My clean shaven look bowled her over.''  She loves me too. You’re always right Sim! All credit goes to you. Thank you.


This post has been written in response to a tag from  Cifar Shayar
I would like to tag Someone is Special
This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette.

Comments

  1. nice story and thanks for accepting my tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for him Little one :D Girls do not like stubble in general, but they do love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of a clean shave, a love was born! Happy for them, nice story Chotti.

    Vidhya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

I Want To Be ''FREE''

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is  shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...