Skip to main content

Love Received

A post about love received and love to be shared. Recently I had been awarded by two of my good friends. Parvathy of Silent Drizzle and Vinay Leo R. of I Rhyme Without Reason. I am glad my writing inspire you. Thanks Parvathy for praising me with Sunshine and Inspiring Blogger Award.
Thanks Dearo for showering all five awards over me at once. It feels like a blessing :)
Rules are similar for all six awards received. So, accepting them together for making my task easier ;)
After all, it isn't that easy to pick facts out of you unless you ponder over!

 Rules are :-
Display the award on the blogspot.
Thank the blogger who linked you and link back to their post.
Describe yourself using the alphabet.
Pass the award to at least a few bloggers.

26 Facts about myself!! Lets proceed...

Aspiring. To be a doctor.
Bakery, I want to learn the art of making cookies and cakes
Caring, for people close to heart.
Determined. All my endeavors so far accomplished with this key
Energetic, people wonder how I manage to do so. It's the willpower. 
Friendly, I easily gel up with people
Generous
Hopeful. I always keep it alight within.
Imaginative. Most of my writings are based on the same.
Jolly
Keen , to learn and try out new things.
Listener. 
Moody. Don't know when I'll get rid of this!
Naughty, yes I am :D
Open - minded 
Passionate about things I love
Quite, it's better to say logical and worth rather blabbering.
Reserved, at times according to the circumstances 
Singing, when I am alone I always do. 
Thinker, searching for why and what. It help me to discover a lot of things 
Underestimate, things or people I don't like I underestimate. I can't pretend. 
Venturous, I always undertake adventures.
Writer, I wish to see myself as an international writer 
Xeno, I keep strong desire to know about culture and rituals of different countries. 
Yore, can't help it as my name itself is significant of it.
Zestful  

I would to share this love with, Sulaiman , Red Handed and Deeps

Comments

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

I Want To Be ''FREE''

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is  shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...