Skip to main content

Short of words


Like this circinate hanging there still
I find myself stopped with lost quill
Waiting for a little push to swing again
Hope to receive a tempest before rain
Thoughts infuse and in no time impalpable in air
Before the ink touches the paper it goes off
Blank paper is what I stare...  

Comments

  1. अद्भुत, बेमिसाल.. वाह सिमरन जी निःशब्द हूँ क्या कहूँ...आभार आपका...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aapki sarahana ke liye bohot bohot shukriya sanjay ji :)

      Delete
  2. wow! Awesomely composed Simi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the poem conveys a lot, despite short! beautiful sim :)
    hope you get some breeze as inspire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you here :)
      I really need an inspiration. Thanks a lot for your kind words.

      Delete
  4. Loved this short rhyming piece ... you know, I nowadays find it difficult to write rhyming poems, and then I come across your posts. Surely, you got to teach me :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see myself as your ultimate teacher . If not this then that :D :P
      I'd be happy to help you :)

      Glad you loved it. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. and today is friendship day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice poem...

    Happy Friendship Day wishes to you

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Happy Friendship day, Krishna :)

      Delete
  7. That was beautiful...Hope you find an inspiration to write more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can relate to the feeling :) of being stuck and needing a push, like that tyre swing. Beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

I Want To Be ''FREE''

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is  shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...