Skip to main content

Random muse


 
With the seasonal drift again 
my endearing essence has got back
I bloom lofty among the green
 in velvet passionate red 
 enough to hold your fascination 
I know it's hard to blink 
once your stare rise at me
You admire my beauty and grace
I admire those thorns to bring me up
Life is the same, full of uncertainties
each moment is a deep secret surprise 
Sweet, bitter, sour or spicy,a reprise 
Live among them as I live in between the thorns
Realities will come by themselves to meet you
to shape the beauty of your life! 

Comments

  1. Nice Click Simran... Are you trying hands on Photography? ;)

    The lines you wrote bear a great significance in life.. The velvet I see as the glory which grew out of the gloom. Eyes look at it bound in attraction overlooking the fact that how one needs to suffer to glow in the end.

    Superb Simran! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, developing a new passion :)
      You exactly worded what message I've tried to convey in the poem. :)
      happy to read your appreciation...thanks a lot <3

      Delete
  2. Very philosophical, deep and inspiring..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to see you here Mohu <3

      Love to know your views... :)
      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful click little one :) And your words are always inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading your comment...made my day!
      thanks :-)

      Delete
  4. keep shaping the beauty hon !!
    lovely muse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your views are always inspiring. Thanks Jyoti :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

I Want To Be ''FREE''

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is  shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...