Skip to main content

My free fall emotions


Am sensitive to express
what I feel or think
Sometimes I realize
I shouldn't have said this
but, my free fall emotions

My inner world has shaken
drown into a vivacity
that has everything but
deplore of satisfaction 
my free fall emotions

A fierce fire ball 
Impatient, at situation
things aren't going
the way they should
but, my free fall emotions says

I have to make my step forward
I have to challenge the wrong
when many of us are acting as puppets
I want myself to listen my soul and follow 
my free fall emotions

Dear Almighty, please help me...  

Comments

  1. That is going to be worth an experience, once just trusting your "free fall emotions" yourself and doing what is right for you!
    I will the same then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following my free fall emotions and believe me it proved a right decision to me.
      :-)
      Following your heart is truly satisfying.
      Thanks Dearie!

      Delete
  2. Not everything moves as we wish... sometime it needs some force to push from our side or the other. I can understand your situation and I only hope you lead a better way.

    Well written Simran :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please follow little one.. Let the God be with you!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following! :-)
      Thank you my Special One! <3

      Delete
  4. Giving in to a free fall of emotions-- only brings me nostalgia, it was long ago I did any of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd suggest you to do that once again :)
      Thanks, Damyanti!

      Delete
  5. emotions are like that...
    thats why
    life is like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. emotions are like that
    and thats why
    life is like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listen to your soul and follow your emotions! So true, Simran:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am speechless JSimran ji. Brilliant piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sanjay for the constant encouragement :)
      Glad you liked it!
      Keep stopping by!

      Delete
  9. emotions.. they do free fall.
    just beyond your control radar..

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely words...nice poignant lines!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

I Want To Be ''FREE''

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is  shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...