Skip to main content

In this serene rain



No matter how much the things go wrong to me

No matter how depress I feel or lost

A touch of cool wind I perceive in silence

Ventilate my heart accumulated with

Uncountable worries & unexplained feelings

I close my eyes as to feel each and every drop of

This serene rain, my own spiritual believe

That touches me; the feeling of lost evades in silence

No more solitary, Nature accompanies me to consort

And that too with ''Loyalty''.


Comments

  1. I love the ending more "that too with loyalty"
    So perfect with words Simran, one day I wish to rhyme as fluently as you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy, you got it exactly what I wanted to convey through the single word Loyalty...
      Thanks for the appreciation, I'm flying :D

      You already rhyme so beautiful dear ..even better than me :)

      Delete
  2. Hii Simran... beautiful blog u hv!!and I am amazed 2 find sm1 who share similar thot process like I do...

    N nature is the best friend one cn have.... a loyal one indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to My Friendship, Satya

      Hi,
      I was waiting from so long for you visit :-)
      Glad we have something in common...Yes, nature will be always the loyal one than this fake world and its ppl!

      I am reallyyyy happy to receive your comment...
      Thank u so much
      Stay Smiling & Happy Blogging

      Delete
  3. Yes it comes with loyalty.. :)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

I Want To Be ''FREE''

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is  shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...