Hi gayatri, Haiku Heights is blog about ''Haiku'' - A Japanese form of writing poetry that has 5-7-5 syllable. (Google about it)
At Haiku Heights every Saturday we are given a prompt to write over.There are many other bloggers take part, appreciate with comments. Its fun..you must try it gayatri :) Hope to see you writing Haiku..and if you need any help regarding writing Haiku then do contact me. :)
Happy you liked and found it cute ,Vaishali! Thanks Hmmm... maybe! that's a great idea, Vaishali! I think I should go for it. Will try to elaborate and shape it into a long poem :)
thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate. Hope to see you again :)
Awe.... Sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt!!!!!!!! :D Tell you what, mere presence matter even if the person isn't aware of your existence but still when they're around it matters!
:) :) Exactly! I agree :) Their little presence, words and attention means a lot! (Special feeling being around Dear,Special Ones) Heart fears to loose them and urges...forget me not! :) P.S.- I always say to my dears...listen its not easy to forget me! But still I say..forget me not.( In a warning tone) LOL! ;) :D
LOL :D Indeed. I can imagine the scene because I used to tell something similar to my best friend back in school. Used to say, " You will get busy enough not to think of me everyday but whenever I am going to cross your mind you'll be lost for hours" :P :D
Romantic, but the use of the phrase "forget-me-not" could have been more pronounced. It gets a beautiful effect, but somewhere, something I felt lacking.
what this haiku heights is??????
ReplyDeleteHi gayatri,
DeleteHaiku Heights is blog about ''Haiku'' - A Japanese form of writing poetry that has 5-7-5 syllable. (Google about it)
At Haiku Heights every Saturday we are given a prompt to write over.There are many other bloggers take part, appreciate with comments. Its fun..you must try it gayatri :)
Hope to see you writing Haiku..and if you need any help regarding writing Haiku then do contact me. :)
Short and sweet :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :) :)
DeleteSweet message !!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :) :)
DeleteHappy to see you here...
Simran, this is a really cute poem. It speaks of love, whether first or last or any. Nice write!
ReplyDeleteJust a suggestion: Your haiku has more than 17 syllables. Maybe you could rewrite the same beautiful poem? :)
Happy you liked and found it cute ,Vaishali! Thanks
DeleteHmmm... maybe!
that's a great idea, Vaishali! I think I should go for it. Will try to elaborate and shape it into a long poem :)
thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate. Hope to see you again :)
Anytime, my friend! Glad to be of some help! :)
Delete:) :)
DeleteHappy to have you in this beautiful journey of Friendship!
Stay Smiling Buddy! :D
This is very romantic, Simran <3 <3 <3 :-)
ReplyDelete:) :) thanks irene :)
DeleteLove to see you here ... <3
Lovely thoughts ~
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Grace :)
DeleteHappy to see you after a long time.
Straight from heart!!
ReplyDeleteSimple and sweet haiku Simi..
yep! words purely from my heart :D
DeleteHappy you liked ,Valli! Thanks
lovely romantic senyru ~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to My Friendship, ArtMuseDog and Carol
DeleteNamaste, Happy you liked :)
Thank you so much for stopping by and for the comment.
:-)
ReplyDeletelovely and romantic....
ReplyDeleteWelcome to My Friendship, joanne :)
DeleteHappy to read your words. Thanks !
I love it! So sweet..:) And I find you really sweet Simran..:) Keep sharing dear,:) God bless..:)
ReplyDeleteHappy you love it! :)
DeleteAww :) you finds me sweet! I tell you, I am ;) :D Thank you so much dear.
Pleasure to a fine creative blogger :)
Thanks...best wishes to you buddy!
its a lovely take on the topic dear :)
ReplyDeletekeep going on :)
Was missing your words and finally received! Happy me..thanks ashzzes!
DeleteWish you the same :)
Awe.... Sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt!!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteTell you what, mere presence matter even if the person isn't aware of your existence but still when they're around it matters!
:) :)
DeleteExactly! I agree :)
Their little presence, words and attention means a lot! (Special feeling being around Dear,Special Ones)
Heart fears to loose them and urges...forget me not! :)
P.S.- I always say to my dears...listen its not easy to forget me! But still I say..forget me not.( In a warning tone) LOL! ;) :D
Happy to read your words :)
Stay Smiling !
LOL :D
DeleteIndeed. I can imagine the scene because I used to tell something similar to my best friend back in school. Used to say, " You will get busy enough not to think of me everyday but whenever I am going to cross your mind you'll be lost for hours" :P :D
That's sweet :) :)
DeleteThanks for sharing yours...Happy to read :)
Loved ones have that divine power
ReplyDeleteWelcome to My Friendship , Locomente
DeleteTrue :)
Thank you so much for stopping by...Wish to see you here again! :)
Happy Blogging.
Romantic, but the use of the phrase "forget-me-not" could have been more pronounced. It gets a beautiful effect, but somewhere, something I felt lacking.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your views, Dearo! :)
DeleteConcise but direct ;) Loved it!
ReplyDeletehappy you loved it!
Deletethank you so much :)
Hmmm... Someone is so romantic... :)
ReplyDeleteSomeone is Special
:) :)
DeleteThanks Special One!