Skip to main content

Haiku Heights # 110- Childhood





Remains special
the memories of childhood
priceless its charm


Innocence and joyous  
have always been concierge 
of childhood's blithe 


Innocent glories 
we make flourishing frisk- fun  
with cries and giggles

To Take Part Visit Haiku Heights

Comments

  1. U r seriously one of the best Haiku writers I've ever seen...I think I won't hesitate to keep u after Leo... :O
    great one once again Simran... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciating me :)
      Comparing me with Haiku Master Leo is like an award for me :D

      Your words refilled me with joy!
      Thanks a ton dear !! :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful and charming. Lovely haiku!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for appreciating :)
      Nice to have ..wish to have you again

      Delete
  3. Lovely dear! beautifully describes childhood..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I do wish to have never grown up!
    Miss the simplicity, honesty and purity of those days ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..same I do wish too but that's something impractical.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

I Want To Be ''FREE''

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is  shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...