This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...
I loved it,Sweetest of all.
ReplyDelete:)
So sweet! :) <3
ReplyDeleteThanks you so much Little one.. Happy Man Indeed.. Will surely convey your wishes to Ashik...
ReplyDeletethe power to rejuvenate hearts...if we could all have such power!
ReplyDeleteJust how many 2 year olds have nearly 30 people writing based on his photo and/or birthday!! Delightful birthday tribute!
ReplyDeleteIs he really a rock star waiting to be born to the world? :)
ReplyDeleteA Painted Image
happy birthday Ashik..cute
ReplyDeleteLovely poem for the boy
:) Lovely :) xx
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the young man..
ReplyDeletelovely poem simran
Bikram's
Hello.
ReplyDeleteAshik is adorable...look at those big, bright eyes.
Perfect poem for a perfect little man (smile).
Nicely done, dear Simran.
Great photo SiS!
Thanks for sharing.
A Cheerful Glance
-Good piece of information.
ReplyDelete