This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...
Love the imagery of the two haiku. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletenice..:)
ReplyDeleteI never thought of feet being perceptive, but why not? :)
ReplyDeletePainted Images here and here
"perceptive her feet" My favourite line here but I enjoyed both of your images - your Haiku
ReplyDeletePretty haiku!
ReplyDeleteLovely take on the prompt ~~ Here is my Day 22.
ReplyDeleteVery nice set...specially the second one ~
ReplyDelete@Chèvrefeuille
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it!
Thanks :)
@br!nDle
ReplyDeleteThank you,Brindle :)
Awesome one Simi!
ReplyDelete@Magical Mystical Teacher
ReplyDeleteOh yes, they are! :)
Thank you Magical Mystical..
@Ellecee
ReplyDeleteWelcome Ellecee,
So happy you liked it :)
Thank you...
@Mama Zen
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Mama Zen :)
Thank you :)
@becca givens
ReplyDeleteThanks ,Becca :)
@Grace
ReplyDeleteThank you,Grace :)
I like your dp .. :)
@☂☆ Vållῐ ★♬
ReplyDeleteThanks,Valli :D
Adroit artistic - wonderfully worded!
ReplyDelete@SweetTalkingGuy
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
*applause* ~ little one..........
ReplyDeletepassionate feet ..preety post
ReplyDelete