This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...
Beautiful...did the rain dance happen?
ReplyDeleteHahah :D maybe after the bell :P
DeleteGlad you find it beautiful. Thank you.
Very beautiful Little One!
ReplyDeleteSomeone is Special
Happy to write for the prompt. Thank you so much :)
DeleteHappy to see you write again :D
DeleteBeautiful....so did the downpour arrive in time for her beloved or made her wait..?
ReplyDeleteIt must have rained after recitation of that wonderful poem :)
DeleteAnd did you read the poem? ;)
ReplyDeleteOf course ^_^
DeleteI have had my share of such surprises in my real life! Good one:)
ReplyDeleteHi 5, Maliny :)
DeleteCoincident. Amazing! When I first read it, I couldn't reckon the meaning. I reread it five times, then it got into my head. Need to feel it, that's why I read it several times.
ReplyDeleteYes, a co-incident :D
DeleteThanks Subham.
wow! wonderful article it is about the friendship mans thanks for sharing this article.
ReplyDeletecareer