This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...
I loved the last one.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kalpana :-)
DeleteLoved it!
ReplyDeleteHappy u loved it!
Deletethanks dearie<3
Very sweet dear :)
ReplyDelete:-) :-)
DeleteGood ones, Simran.
ReplyDeletethank you so much :-)
Deletenice :)
ReplyDeleteमुझे आपका ब्लोग बहुत अच्छा लगा ! आप बहुत ही सुन्दर लिखते है ! मेरे ब्लोग मे आपका स्वागत है !
thanks Sanjay! :-)
DeleteShort and cute,
ReplyDeleteAnd as sweet as friendship
:-)
Deletethank you deeps!
First haiku is so beautiful. Lovely writing Simran :)
ReplyDeleteHappy you liked it Saru!
Deletethank you :)
lovely words...beautiful lines!
ReplyDeletethank u :)
DeleteTouching lines dear...
ReplyDeletemy vote goes to the 1rst one though :)
keep it up !!!
:-) :-)
Deletethanks princess!
Lovely writing Simran!
ReplyDelete:)
Deletethank you!