Skip to main content

Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re!!!!


The feeling is great when your favorite team wins. Everyone was shouting for CSK but I was alone determined to support KKR! Even I predicted before this IPL season , that this time finals gonna be between KKR and CSK and the same happened. Though there was a great score of  CSK- 190  and 191 was not that easy challenge but still Gauti's team Korbo Lorbo and Won! 


Comments

  1. haha!!! good at predictions ???? yes, may be dear!!! :D:D
    though not an IPL enthusiast ( find it a little boring :P:P don't mind! ) I did watch the end,and loved the excitement!!! :D:D
    congrats!!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, too good :D ;)
      Glad you enjoyed the last overs excitement!

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. ji jeeta wahi sikander,, u never know,, how game changes..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!
      Taj usi ka jiski jeet!!

      Thanks Ruchi! :)
      Happy to see you

      Delete
  3. Well done to KKR.. I enjoyed the match an I did back KKR tooo , I simply am not a fan of CSK anymore ,


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!
      You too KKR! Great! :)
      Such games add excitement!

      Delete
  4. I’m not a fan or follower of cricket! But I like the game. I see cricket as only a game and I hate when they play for money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Forever n Ever

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 54 ; the fifty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was the first downpour of the season, vanquishing the summer heat. Jia, with her earnest brown eyes, was watching outside through a window glass. She was mesmerized to spot a peacock dancing beautifully on the terrace of a distant building. She saw a crowd standing outside under the cafe roof, waiting for the rain to stop and so that they could continue to walk toward their respective destinations. Jia was a sensitive child and mature beyond an eight year old. There were two kinds of people she found standing under the roof. Some of them were silent and calm enjoying the pleasant rains, like her. Whereas, others were despite being strangers were friendly enough to start a conversation for a while. Jia could see them smiling, exchanging numbers. Maybe they ...

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                           ...

‘Love is a two way street: Love your hair and it loves you back''

The beauty of hairs Attracts and capture the attention of every stare, But it is hard to nourish and to give proper care Busy schedule and outings makes them dull and shiny rare, My beauty is evading away... I'm aware! Nothing is with me that can sooth me or do fair justice with my thin hairs Then I recapitulated the famous saying:  ''Love is a two way street: Love your hair and it loves you back'' Searching all around I found the trustworthy Dove, I pampered my hairs and said, don’t worry now it's Dove for you to love, And the day I started this beautiful journey of Dove's Love, I found a brand new day waiting for me to see my true colors of pulchritude  Embraced me within its charm and defined me with a unique personality! Restoring the softness It nourished my dry hairs, Now my hairs fall very rare, They can feel the fresh air, Dove lengthen my hairs  With eternal shine and strength  Though I don't have much time for my hairs But hav...