This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 23 ; the twenty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for this month is FREE. My Dreams are holding me somewhere strong, startled of grasping goal ... But Hold On!!! Confinement is shrouding around me, Oh! I'm In an Enigma of divergence , Let me come out from this bounded corral of remorse emotions, Where restriction is self decision is prone, I want to be Free of this agony prone path , I want to fly high like a Free Bird , With colours of joy and rejoice , Assembling peace and satisfaction.. False emotions depleted my dreams, No more I want to dwell myself in this dark .. I want to be ''FREE'' !! The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following ...
you're right Simran...Doubt and Faith are anti of each other...if one exists...then other one doesn't...nice one... :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Sarab! :)
DeleteDoubt may ruin things...or it may strengthen one's resolve to go in another direction...it all depends...
ReplyDeleteCactus Did Not Doubt
Yes, we can have both aspects together ...
DeleteThank you :)
Yup!...realized this yesterday...Wonderful haiku!
ReplyDeleteThanks Valli! :)
DeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteBut you could have said..
'Koi doubt mat rakhna..Sikhdi hu main Panjab ki' :D
Super like it!
LOL!
DeleteNever thought about that! Well I can go for it ;)
Thank you, Rachana
hmmm doubts are BAD... Beleive in yourself and listen to your heart and then GO FOR IT .. give it your best shot always ..
ReplyDeleteBikram's
Formula to success and happiness! :)
DeleteHappy to read your so positive words!
Cheers !
Kind of Ironic to the "Nothing great I wrote"....
ReplyDelete:)
Very well written.
Thanks JANI :)
Delete