Acrostic Haiku By Simran February 05, 2012 Written for The Haiku Challenge 2012 - Day 5 – February 5th – Theme: 'Ur' Choice - Form: Acrostic Haiku Entrance of magic Your love bought into my life Enumerates bliss Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels eternal love haiku life Love Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AmberFebruary 5, 2012 at 9:47 PMMagically Blissful! :)Loved it! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAndy SewinaFebruary 5, 2012 at 11:09 PMWow maybe this is the third eye!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplybecca givensFebruary 5, 2012 at 11:59 PMLovely ~~ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysmFebruary 6, 2012 at 12:04 AMbeautiful pic with beautiful lines.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBikramFebruary 6, 2012 at 1:24 AMLove is indeed a BLissss very nice Simran ..Bikram'sReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe PoetFebruary 6, 2012 at 2:35 AMHello Simran dear.Love when shared with someone special is indeed blissful.Wonderfully expressed. Thanks for sharing.Thanks also for the Award. I haven't claimed it yet, but will post it on my blog soon.Have a great week ahead, my dear!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySomeone is SpecialFebruary 7, 2012 at 4:09 AMMagic I'd say.. I read this almost five to six times just because I loved the way you penned.. SmileS..Someone is SpecialReplyDeleteRepliesReplySimranFebruary 9, 2012 at 8:44 PMAmber,Glad you loved it!Thank you,AmberAndy Sewina,The third sight of ..love!Thank you :)becca givens ,Thank you,beccaLove listening from you :)sm,After so long!Glad to have you..Thank you :)Bikramjit,Your comments make me smile!Thank you so much :)Andy,Thanks Andy dear!Your words recharged me! :)Someone is Special ,Wow!One of the biggest compliment for me! :DSo happy you liked it!SmileS!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!~Simran
Magically Blissful! :)
ReplyDeleteLoved it! :)
Wow maybe this is the third eye!
ReplyDeleteLovely ~~
ReplyDeletebeautiful pic with beautiful lines.
ReplyDeleteLove is indeed a BLissss
ReplyDeletevery nice Simran ..
Bikram's
Hello Simran dear.
ReplyDeleteLove when shared with someone special is indeed blissful.
Wonderfully expressed. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks also for the Award. I haven't claimed it yet, but will post it on my blog soon.
Have a great week ahead, my dear!
Magic I'd say.. I read this almost five to six times just because I loved the way you penned.. SmileS..
ReplyDeleteSomeone is Special
Amber,
ReplyDeleteGlad you loved it!
Thank you,Amber
Andy Sewina,
The third sight of ..love!
Thank you :)
becca givens ,
Thank you,becca
Love listening from you :)
sm,
After so long!
Glad to have you..
Thank you :)
Bikramjit,
Your comments make me smile!
Thank you so much :)
Andy,
Thanks Andy dear!
Your words recharged me! :)
Someone is Special ,
Wow!
One of the biggest compliment for me! :D
So happy you liked it!
SmileS!