Skip to main content

My Ultimate Choice: LG Nexus 5X

The present era is being ruled by the smartphones. Everyone wants to be social, stay connected with family and friends and to keep up with their latest updates. It's a savior of millions of lives, who can't even think of a day without it. With an advancing technology, the smartphones compete among themselves, with every new feature they have in. Smartphones have become a style statement. The more advanced your phone, the more trendy you are! That's the way world see you and you see the world. Well, I am not an exception here.

I am a gadget freak and when it comes to a smartphone; I am quite too selective. Keeping in mind the latest features and my budget, I decided on buying an ''LG Nexus 5X''. The white, sleek, sophisticated design with 5.2 inch screen and light-weight; LG Nexus 5X won my heart at the very first sight. The next moment my fingers ran over the screen to explore in-order to quench my curiosity. I am going to share the best three features of Nexus 5X that made it my ultimate choice. 
 
Image courtesy:  Here
Excellent Camera: Being a photography lover for whom capturing moment is like a narration of a new story, the camera quality in a phone becomes an essential feature to consider. It's difficult to carry camera everywhere and at those times, a smartphone with good megapixel becomes handy. LG Nexus 5X has rear camera of 12.3 M.P. and to my happiness, the front camera has 5 MP; that means I can take sharp and clear selfies. Not only that, it offers 1.55 μm pixels that capture bright photos even in the dark conditions. It records video in an ultra-HD quality at 4K resolution. What else could I wish for? :D

Powerful Battery: It's quite irritating  to see a low battery signal on my phone after 2-3 hours of usage. I had to carry my phone charger everywhere and then search for the point to charge it but thanks to LG Nexus 5x. It has a powerful battery of 2700 mAh with a special ''USB Type- C'' cable which is reversible, to use. And, the best thing is... I can use it for as long as 4 hours after just ten minutes of charging! Isn't that something extra-ordinary? For me, it's a bliss. 

Smartness Redefined: LG Nexus 5X has a unique quality of redefining smartness. Wondering, how? Let me tell you. It has a fingerprint sensor on the backside. The sensor at the back will accept only your fingerprint to unlock the apps, making your phone more secure and safe from an outsider. The location of sensor is allocated on the way you hold the phone. The imprint will be smarter and active with every touch. 

It's high time to redefine smartness via touch. Grab your share of smartness by buying LG Nexus 5X

“I am participating in the#ChampIsBack activity at BlogAdda.“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let it be A Suspense

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 31 ; the thirty-first edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for the month is 'Strangers in the Night' Oops! I missed my bus  Its Hilarious! to wait   while saying she draws a sad face on the wall.                     Next night... She is before the time and is dumbstruck to see the sad face she sketched now smiling. Sweet, who could be...? Let it be a Suspense!   ''Strangers In The Night'' she writes and leave . The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . Introduced By: Someone is Special , Participation Count: 06

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                                             (In context with the Fiction written above) The time's lap Makes everything  Oblivion  I'm martyr An exception, I lament  Grieve! Lost someone The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and

जिंदगी क्या भरोसा?

  पल पल चलती जिंदगी का क्या भरोसा? कौन सा पल अंतिम होगा क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी छोटी है.. कितनी छोटी है ये जिंदगी क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी खेल है, जिसका कई लोगों से मेल है , बहुत  कुछ सिखाती है , बहुत कुछ बताती है , बहुत कुछ  छुपाती  है  ये  जिंदगी , कौन सा  पल  सच्चा  है  , कौन  सा  जूठा .. क्या  भरोसा ? चलती -  चलाती  आगे  बढ़ाती   गाढ़ी   है  जिंदगी , किस  मोड़  पर  आके  रुके  क्या  भरोसा ? एक  पल  ख़ुशी  , एक  पल  उदासी , एक  पल  प्यार , एक  पल  खटास  है  ये  जिंदगी . जिंदगी  पहेली  है , जिसने  पहचान  ली  वो  इसकी   सहेली  है , जिंदगी  बिजली  की   रफ़्तार  चलती  है  जिसके  आगे  अच्छे  - अच्छों  की  नहीं  चलती  है .. एक  पल  से  एक  पल  का  सिलसिला  है  जिंदगी , वक़्त   से  किस्मत  का  फासला  है  जिंदगी , कब  कौन  सा   हादसा  हो  जाये  क्या  भरोसा ?