Friday, September 18, 2015

Conjecture

The day induces 
Watching your dreams
With each passing twilight
Savoring the loneliness
With an imagery of You and I
Dancing together 
With ignited love In eyes 
A soft melody on my lips to make
You listen my heart beats... 
Only for you!
A smile cross my face 
When I glance on your photo
Hovering on my room's wall
Just being there staring at you
I quench my heart 
That you're with me
You are mine
Even after knowing
You are not at all

Written for A Week For Writing

5 comments:

  1. So poignant and yet so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahmm ahmmm Who is this for Simran :)

    lovely poem


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful piece. Greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love it love it love it .... one of your best poems till date.

    ReplyDelete

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran