Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Quote Challenge #2

I have been tagged by a blogger friend, Vinay Leo R. from I Rhyme Without Reason for ''The Quote Challenge''. I will share a quote from my favorite book or a quote from my favorite author for three days consecutively in a blog post and tag my friends to be part of this challenge. I would like to tag Ph_ from Cascading Thoughts, Deepti from Deep Ties and Archana from Drishti- The Gaze

''Never tell all you know- Not even to the person you know best.''  -Agatha Christie

Because at the end of the day, your secrets help you to win over the situation and make a difference. So, keep it safe with you :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me Simran sis <3
    I agree with the quote you have shared. Turns out if we ourselves fail to guard our secrets we shouldn't expect others to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely true, little one!

    ReplyDelete

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran