Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Random muse


 
With the seasonal drift again 
my endearing essence has got back
I bloom lofty among the green
 in velvet passionate red 
 enough to hold your fascination 
I know it's hard to blink 
once your stare rise at me
You admire my beauty and grace
I admire those thorns to bring me up
Life is the same, full of uncertainties
each moment is a deep secret surprise 
Sweet, bitter, sour or spicy,a reprise 
Live among them as I live in between the thorns
Realities will come by themselves to meet you
to shape the beauty of your life! 

11 comments:

  1. Nice Click Simran... Are you trying hands on Photography? ;)

    The lines you wrote bear a great significance in life.. The velvet I see as the glory which grew out of the gloom. Eyes look at it bound in attraction overlooking the fact that how one needs to suffer to glow in the end.

    Superb Simran! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, developing a new passion :)
      You exactly worded what message I've tried to convey in the poem. :)
      happy to read your appreciation...thanks a lot <3

      Delete
  2. Very philosophical, deep and inspiring..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to see you here Mohu <3

      Love to know your views... :)
      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful click little one :) And your words are always inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading your comment...made my day!
      thanks :-)

      Delete
  4. keep shaping the beauty hon !!
    lovely muse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your views are always inspiring. Thanks Jyoti :)

      Delete

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran