Friday, May 24, 2013

Spirituality


Like everyone's life
My life is reasonable
It takes time to
Configure out exactly 

Fortunately, I've found it!
The path I've chosen is
bit difficult yet its possible
I believe , I know!

Expectations are likely 
to overcrowd,
yet I worry in the least
For I care of my abilities 

Maybe, at initial I get fail
Maybe, even I find my 
decision wrong! 
My determination won't let

At last  my inner world realize me my dreams and assure

Spirituality within makes you wise,
Uplift your hopes from gloom to skies,

Let you strong even when you stand up alone 
And have no choice.

6 comments:

  1. Once again an excellent one...GOD Bless you dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciation from so talented thinker and write, means something great :)
      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Excellently portrayed! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way to go.. Be strong..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran